Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Restart...... 6 years later........

Where have I been.. What have I been doing?

6 years ago I decided to just loose some weight. Then I got pregnant with my almost 5 year old, then I lost the weight by just breastfeeding. I gained some back and then got pregnant with an Angel who was born still in December of 2012, we decided we still wanted to add to our family so I didn't bother with weight loss, unfortunately that pregnancy also ended badly with the preterm birth of twin girls, they were too early too small to survive. You can read my story with them at Joshuhensongreer.blogstop.com
I had a Tubal Ligation on monday 09-23-13, there will be no more babies, its time to get healthier, its time to get this baby weight, I have been carrying around for 15 years, off. 

I am still recovering from surgery so Im in the planning stages of what I want to do. Im leaning to TheWhole30days and TheWhole9Life. But I am not 100% sold on it yet. I have a dr appointment next monday and I am going to talk to him about exercising. I want to run and I want to know I am healed enough to start doing that. We are also going to as a family join the YMCA. I think that will be a great help for all of us to be healthier.

So here we go!

No comments: